Internationalist Communist Group - I.C.G.
Connexions Directory of Groups & Websites 2017
Purpose: * Communism, the classless society, does not mean the end of history but the beginning of the conscious history of the human species.
* Capitalism, by its universal essence and by the simplification of class contradictions, creates the conditions for its own negation, the conditions for communism as well as the social force that will impose it: the proletariat.
* The revolutionary dictatorship of our class will abolish the state and will crush any attempts to restore value.
* Democracy cannot be reduced to a form of capitalist domination but constitutes the substance of bourgeois dictatorship.
* The communist movement opposes all bourgeois parties of the "right" or of the "left", parliamentarianism, trade unionism and all the forces that maintain social peace.
* The affirmation of communism is the negation of the whole of present society, negation of private property, of money,... but also of work, school, family, science,...
Languages: Arabic, Czech, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Serbo-Croatian, Spanish, Turkish
Experts on similar topics in the Sources Directory:
Connect with Connexions
Newsletter Facebook Twitter