Canadians for Justice and Peace in the Middle East/Canadiens pour la justice et la paix au Moyen-Orient
Connexions Directory of Groups & Websites 2017
Purpose: To empower Canadians of all backgrounds to promote justice, development, and peace in the Middle East.
* To advocate for a just foreign policy regarding Middle-East issues.
* To insist that the Canadian government uphold and enforce all UN resolutions and instruments of international law, both in word and in deed.
* To challenge the media to present balanced and objective coverage of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
* To promote a better understanding of the historic injustices suffered by the Palestinian people.
* To collaborate with others who seek justice and peace in the Middle East.
Geographic Scope: National, International
Experts on similar topics in the Sources Directory:
Connect with Connexions
Newsletter Facebook Twitter