The FBI's Secret War on Political Freedom
Publisher: Vintage Books, New York, USA
Year Published: 1976
Pages: 216pp ISBN: 0-394-72186-1
Library of Congress Number: HV8141.P37 Dewey: 364.1'32'0973
Resource Type: Book
Cx Number: CX7357
The first in-depth look at the covert and illegal FBI counterintelligence program - code-name COINTELPRO.
Table of Contents
1. "Prevent these people from getting elected"
2. Inciting Violence
3. Targeting a Black Candidate
4. A Special Hatred for Blacks
5. "Drive a Wedge between the followers of Malcolm X and the SWP"
6. "Cause disruption in the peace movement"
8. Firing teachers
9. The fight to stop Cointelpro goes before the public