Through the Glass Clearly: Canadian Women's Education, Work and SexualityYear Published: 1986
Resource Type: Book
Cx Number: CX3134
Abstract: The Student Christian Movement of Canada has developed a new study kit for women entitled, THROUGH THE GLASS CLEARLY: CANADIAN WOMEN'S EDUCTION, WORK AND SEXUALITY. The book, which is designed to be used in small groups include:
1) A leadership guide with tips on building and guiding a group for maximum participation and mutual
2) Twelve sessions on sharing and understanding women's work, educational, and sexual experinces within
the social, political, economic, religious and cultural context.
3) Resource material offering data and views on each area.
4) Suggested guidelines for on-going evalution of sessions.
5) An appendix of resource materials on spirituality, workship, and celebration.
6) Exercise to stimulate ideas and plans of action to create changes.
7) An extensive bibliography of resource material on women's concerns.
SCM, run by students on university campuses across the countryk, has a history of working for women's